Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T190 bobcat right lever Bogs motor down

Canamxteam ยท 2022-08-08 23:53

Just got my first skidsteer a t190 with standard controls When I move the right lever forward or back the motor bogs down a lot like the brakes are on or hydraulics are dead heading.or something The left lever the motor never bogs down at all and all the The other hydraulic control work great. If I go straight forward or back with both levers it seems to be better but can still tell the right motor is lacking power or stuck. Any suggestions to what to look at ? Thanks Josh

Replies2
  1. #1Mbar2022-08-10 06:33

    Sounds like you blew a brake seal in on of the motors and is dumping all the brake pressure. You can cap brake line to each motor one at a time and see it motor still moves and other moves as well. If you have a deluxe screen you can monitor charge press there

  2. #2Canamxteam2022-08-10 07:53

    K I will try that Thanks for the help