Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T190 bobcat wiring

t190bobcat ยท 2013-03-14 13:42

I have a 2007 Bobcat T-190 and i am getting an error code 35-02 (Two Speed Fan On when supposed to be off) I talked to the dealership and they said that it could be a short in the wiring harness. Does anyone know even where to start looking or how to go about finding the issue?

Replies6
  1. #1NCPIPELINE2013-03-14 15:41

    Its a hydraulic fan correct?

  2. #2t190bobcat2013-03-14 23:17

    I am not sure. How does one find this out?

  3. #3NCPIPELINE2013-03-15 05:57

    Raise the hood, and look @ the fan I imagine that it is plumbed with 2 hydraulic hoses.

  4. #4Bobcatdan2013-03-15 07:05

    The coil is probably bad, the fan defaults to high if there is an electric problem.

  5. #5NCPIPELINE2013-03-15 07:27

    That's what I was thinking, I remember someone had told me that not long ago :notworthy

  6. #6t190bobcat2013-03-15 12:15

    Thanks, I will look at it today.