Hi all, newbie here. Working on my T190 which acted up on me. After sitting a week or 2 it wouldn't start. Turned the key on and the panel blinked repeatedly and would not quit. I could get the hour meter to display if I initiated a small electric load on the system first like turning on the lights. Went ahead and installed a new battery, one new cable and thourghly cleaned connections. After more troubleshooting I found the feed for the "hold coil" on the fuel solenoid was receiving about 7.9 volts then would fall off to 5.6 after contact with the volt meter. This reading was with the ignition switch OFF. Disassembled the harness back to the ecu and when it was not plugged in it was fine and no voltage present in the harness. Plugging harness back into the ecu my voltage was back. I disconnected the battery and checked continuity between the hold coil pin "C1" and the unswitched power pins "A1-3" and was getting about 2.5 ohms. Guessing the box is bad but was wondering if a resident expert had seen this and knew something otherwise. Thanks in advance, Rick
By way of helping, you may get better response if you post this in the Compact section under: "Compact Track/Multi Terrain Loaders" This section is more 977 CAT trackloader kind of machines. Sorry I can't help on the electrical issue though.
Thanks much for the heads up! Have a good one, Rick
Thanks for the help, lantraxco. And since Rick has done so, I'll close this one, to eliminate confusion. Replies can be made at : HeavyEquipmentForums And, welcome, Rick, to Heavy Equipment Forums.