Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T250 Issues?

Northmanxx ยท 2014-07-15 15:55

Hi guys, newbie to the forum, but I've searched and read several articles on here already and appreciate the wealth of knowledge out there. Couple of questions with my T250 which I've owned for 2yrs now, with very little trouble, but seems like things aren't right. 1) Under heavy load (pushing a big load and/or lifting at the same time), and the engine will bog to the point it will stall if I keep pushing things. Happens consistently, like the engine is low on power. No smoke tells me the turbo must be working. I have diesel experience, but limited. My assumption is I can adjust the pump for more power, but don't know which plug to remove, etc. 2) Hydraulic power seems low. I can lift heavy items, but seems like the valve kicks in early, or not enough flow. Filters have all been replaced except for the drive motor return side filters (bronze filters). I would assume this machine would have enough power to lift something very heavy and the machine would tilt forward before hydraulics would run out. If I'm lifting something heavy, and try to tilt at the same time, it will lower, instead. 2007 Bobcat T250 Thoughts? Chris

Replies1
  1. #1CM19952014-07-15 19:32

    Please don't post the same topic in two different forums as it clutters up the board and doesn't help in getting information any faster. I am closing this thread, refer to this thread - Thanks