I replaced leaking spools (lift and tilt) on my manual Bobcat T250. The new seals cured the valve body leaks, but when I kick the pedal into float mode , the detent locks in fine, but I noticed the lift arms slowly drift up a few seconds later. If I press the pedal slightly more forward and hold it there, I can get normal float mode to work. Float worked fine before the seal replacement and all 4 detent balls were replaced and stayed in place. I replaced the lift spool small o-ring and plastic plug and installed the bolt with a 0.600" stick out per service manual. It's almost like the lift spool shrunk a tad and doesn't want to fully reach float mode. Attached photo is the re-assembled spool after detent assembled I'm not looking forward to removing a hardline and the both hoses from the RHS motor to remove the lift spool again, but if I knew what is causing the issue the sting would be lessened to pull it apart again. Any ideas?
I found and solved the issue after pulling the spool out, yet again. The detent adapter was not seated completely onto the washer, per attached photo. The washer was centered and I originally torqued the adapter to the 100 in-lbs manual spec but don't recall if I checked if it correctly bottomed and was in contact with the washer. All works well now, after 6-8 hrs.