Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T300 auxiliary hydraulics

Steve1964 ยท 2023-06-13 21:21

I have a bobcat t300 that the front auxiliary hydraulics will open my grapple but not close it. I swapped the solenoids and stem that they mount to but it didnt change anything. without the grapple on The engine loads when I toggle one direction but not the other. I read the other thread where a guy had almost the same situation and his spool valve was put in wrong. This could be the same problem with mine because mine had been in shop to replace the lift arm spool valve. Unless its the same valve it was not supposed to be messed with but it worked before and now it doesnt. All that is to ask how hard is it to pull that auxiliary spool out and fix with the valve body left in? That guy did it but I have never done one before. I am decent mechanic but not real familiar with the bobcat. Thank you.

Replies3
  1. #1TIredoldparts2023-06-17 09:37

    sounds like you need the workshop manual for it. someone here can possibly send you a pdf.

  2. #2Steve19642023-06-17 12:50

    That would be great. Thank you

  3. #3crewchief8882023-06-21 17:35

    sounds like the RH handle PDM switch is bad. replace the handle assy