Hello and thanks in advance for any information provided to help fix my problem. I recently bought a 2006 T300 with a blown hydro pump. The previous owner told me a bobcat dealership diagnosed the bad pump and it gas been temporarily disabled to avoid any further damage. I have removed the pump from the machine and reconnected all the electrical that was disconnected so I could try to start the motor and hear it run before I replace the pump. Is this possible?? When I turn the key on, the glow plugs count down then it beeps 3 times and the hydraulic light is flashing. It's showing three codes (02-16, 10-16, and 21-02.) The first two codes to my knowledge mean that the hydro filters are not connected however they are brand new filters. When I try to crank the engine all I get is a click which seems to be coming from the fuel shutoff solenoid. Also with the key on, the main starter cable from the batt is only getting 1.52v, turn the key off and its back up to batt voltage. I have a brand new battery and starter. I have replaced all relays in fuse box and checked fuses for continuity. Another thing I have found is that if I ground the one wire sensor on the filter housing to the battery using jumper cables, my hydro light on the instrument panel goes away along with both filter disconnected codes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sounds like a bad ground. Typically the small grounds at the battery
I've cleaned all three grounds at the battery real good and still the same problem. Currently cleaning up the fuse panel. Their was another thread by Frieghtrain sounded like the exact same problem.Too bad that thread is years old!
will it crank over jumping the starter? i've seen bad cables (internal corrosion) with similar symtoms. :drinkup