Was using my Bobcat T300 (tracked) and 5 mins in it just died. At the time I thought just ran out of fuel as the fuel gauge is wonky and it runs out fairly often. So when it died I switched the key off and flipped it back on and nothing happened at all - as in the panel on the right where the key is normally lights up as the starter turns over but this time, no lights, no power to the panel at all. I pulled the panel out and put my meter on the key switch and that seemed to be working ok, I also pulled and reseated the panel plugs but that didnt do anything either. So next I pulled the fuse / relay box down in front of the seat and the fuse for the 'Computer' was shot but it broke off in the socket from corrosion so I'll have to figure out how to fix that. My main question would be - If the 'Computer' fuse were shot would that stop the right / keyswiitch panel from lighting up ? I think if I can just get that panel to light up I'd be good to go (knock on wood).
I believe that without that computer seeing power nothing will happen with the machine. I would try to get that restored first, even if you get the motor running without the computer I don't think you will be able to do anything.
What would worry me is why computer fuse popped.
fix your corroded wiring in he fuse block. also check for corroded/broken wiring at the mainframe to cab harness connector