Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tacsa attachments

glmadan ยท 2015-08-01 02:38

Hello, Does anybody have any experience with Tacsa hydraulic hammers? I am seeing more and more of them for sale here in the US. I am sure they are from china, but I am not sure of the quality. I would appreciate any insight from current users of the Tacsa equipment. Thank you in advance. Dan

Replies3
  1. #1JDOFMEMI2015-08-01 18:43

    I am wondering as well. They look better than some other Chinese made attachments, like SEC, but is it just skin deep?

  2. #2Roo Attachments2016-01-31 11:46

    Yeah I am also wonder but looking very chinese to me look just like the gear in australia there rippers anyways that wolf attachments brings in. i see there is a few in the richies auctions.

  3. #3Roo Attachments2016-01-31 15:01

    Hey guys also found this seems a company in miami seems to be the importer but they look very much like chinese buckets to me. http://www.teranindustries.com/default.htm