Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi Job Ace TB250 – Manuals

mattyz-jobace ยท 2025-10-12 17:12

Hi all, New member and thanks for accepting me. I've just picked up an old Takeuchi Job Ace TB250), I'd say it would maybe be 30 years old. Only has about 2000 hours, but spent a fair chunk of its life outside. So I'm working my way through it, and was after an operators manual and a workshop manual. I've searched the forum, and while there's mention of them, I don't think they are the correct ones (there's a later TB250 which is different). Thanks in advance.

Replies4
  1. #1PeterG2025-10-12 19:27

    Are you sure it's not a TB025? Maybe post some images of it. On the Takeuchi USA web site, if you type in ARCHIVE in the search box you will get a list of machines. But it does not list the TB025. If you google TB025 you will see some for sale on machinery trader.

  2. #2mattyz-jobace2025-10-12 21:39

    Thanks - I'll check the archives. See attached some pic, including the ID plate. Should note that I'm in Australia, and from what I understand this machine was a private import back in the day by the person I bought it off .

  3. #3PeterG2025-10-12 22:42

    There's another thread like this on this forum if you search Earth worm jim oct 15th 2019. Google that or search here.

  4. #4mattyz-jobace2025-10-12 23:27

    Thanks - I've already checked that thread, and the workshop manual appears to be for a similar machine, although it's listed as being for a TB025 (the seller told me it was a TB25, but the tag says TB250). I'm also after the operator manual, just to work out a few operational functions. I'll check the archive now for other info