Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

takeuchi tb 175 hare turtle does not switch

marekbbb · 2023-11-01 07:04

Hello , I’m having the problem with my Takeuchi tb 175. Shifting of speed from low to high doesn’t work. On the display panel it’s is showing that it is working. All the fuses are ok. Additionally the switching off hydraulic isn’t working when the left joystick is in upper position

Replies12
  1. #1uffex2023-11-01 11:21

    Good day Suggest you check the solenoid see attached. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2marekbbb2023-11-08 10:44

    dobrý deň uffex že solenoid je umiestnený pod kabínou alebo dvoma rozvádzačmi v blízkosti ramena

  3. #3uffex2023-11-08 10:48

    Good day The launguge here on the forum is English I do not understand. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4ROAMER_AUS2023-11-08 12:26

    Gearbox can meachnically stick on these. I had 2 cases so far. From memory I think you can actually see the rod if it moves on the gearbox itself. Not sure if I had to remove some cover or something llike that. But first, yeah, check that you electrical side is operational. As far as safety not working, somebody probably bridged out the armrest switch. how old is the machine? Did you own it since new?

  5. #5marekbbb2023-11-08 12:56

    Zajtra Vám pošlem foto pre upresnenie, aby sme sa nepomýlili a rok takeuchi je 2005 a kupil som ho rozbity

  6. #6ROAMER_AUS2023-11-08 14:26

    Marek, better use english. Google translate is very easy.

  7. #7marekbbb2023-11-09 13:43

    ďakujem uffex za upozornenie na chybu, ventil pod elektromagnetom sa zasekol

  8. #8uffex2023-11-09 13:47

    Thanks for letting me know in your native language. "thank you uffex for pointing out the error, the valve under the electromagnet is stuck" Kind regards Uffex

  9. #9Nard5862024-01-01 14:06

    I’m having an issue with my 2 speed rabbit and turtle in my tb175 also. Both of the switches work and illuminate in the cluster but I can’t get second gear to go and tighten my track. I checked voltage at the solenoids and I have 28.6 unplugged and 22.5 when i plug it in. Where would I find the electromagnet in this machine to check and see if the valve is stuck.

  10. #10Hartlyboiy2024-01-01 18:21

    No idea what is being requested here.

  11. #11Hartlyboiy2024-01-01 18:22

    ??

  12. #12Nard5862024-01-01 20:16

    My machine will not go into second gear, the rabbit mode. It turns on when I hit the switch but it physically doesn’t change into rabbit mode to go faster. My track is super loose and Rabbit mode is required to be able to tighten tracks on self adjusting tracks.