Looking at 2 of them, 1998 for both. TB 035: 1800 hours, 2nd owner (just repainted looks like), 24" nice bucket, $18,000 1 hour drive X331: at a dealership, 4200 hours (original paint), about 18" usable bucket, $16,000 5 hour drive Neither look beat up, this is new to me so any help would be greatly appreciated
Also available, 2010 ihi 35n, 1800 hours
Assuming the brand preference and dealer distance and support are comparable, I would go with low hours then least age...ihi 2010 w/ 1800 hrs fits. If you have a preference for one of the others...20+ years on them will keep you or your mechanic busy from time to time. 20 years and 4200 hours would not be my preference for revenue production.
You're probably right. I go to look at the 2010 IHI 35n tonight at 5pm. The other 2 have not responded to when I can look at them...
...well that didn't work out. There was another buyer there who was nuts...wanted the cops called, yelling and swearing, questioning if it was stolen...etc...etc...I left. Found out later the guy didn't even buy it and it was offered to me for now $15,500. But more importantly, there is NO WAY that 2010 machine only had 1800 hrs unless a gorilla drove it and destroyed it every day...I think my WD Allis Chalmers tractor has less hours on it My 2002 Bobcat 873 was in a pig barn most of its life. It was about similar condition with 5000 hrs on it (re-man motor).
Wow that sounded like a poop show. Too bad the IHI wasnt what it sounded like, that would have been a good find.
Yep, on to a Bobcat 331 and Bobcat 325 to look at (if they answer requests to see them).