I’m installing a case drain on my tb260 and can normally find the info I need in here but I’m coming up dry on this one and dealer has not been any help. I’m running the line back to the tank and want very lil bp, I’ve found a few ports that are open at the bottom of the tank but no one seems to be able to tell me if any are drains. I got the instruction manual from tak on their case drain kit but they show it going to a port by the selector valve that is not on my tank. (Must be for newer models mine is a 15) My question is has anyone tapped into a line or used an empty port on the tank for a case drain on this or a similar model tak. like the locations I’ve circled in the pics. Thanks White arrow is location where tak kit hooks cd line. My tank does not have this plug/port. There is a capped inlet circled in red right below maybe safe to use this?
Good day ND All of the case drain connections I have seen dump straight into the main fluid reservoir see attachment. In essence these return at minimal pressure avoiding main filters. All those small connection appear to be going to safe place you can check with a low pressure gauge if you need some reassurance. Compliments to your illustrations. Hope it helps you out. Kind regards Uffex
Thx Uffex appreciate the info, I think I’m gonna use one of the empty ports on the opposite side of the main return to the tank.