To those in the know... Is there an update on the horizon for the TL-8 like there was for the TL-12R2 in terms of the ride and the cab? My dealer doesn't have the answer to this question. Supposedly this month he is getting in a TL-10V2 for us to demo, but if I knew the 8 was getting an update, then I might hold out for that one as I feel the specs are more suited to my needs. Any insight is appreciated.
I just had lunch with the factory rep. on Thursday and had along discussion on updates. He says there WILL be updates. I can't give you the details but I myself , is going to wait till later in '17. Can't wait ! Like you , the TL8 fits my needs. PS. The guys from Takeuchi are great to have lunch with. They really wanted to hear what I had to say and I felt like they actually listened ! We had one disagreement on whether or not the cab need some insulation but other than that I think they're finally listening to some of us.