I have a Takeuchi T L130 and have a issue with it sometimes. It runs ok, but occasionally will just quit running. It will start back up OK and run fine for about 30 minutes and then stop again, it may then run the rest of the day with out issue. The high temp/low oil pressure light begins to blink and then shuts down. The temp is never high and it has plenty of oil in it. Thanks...Flip329
not very formiluar with these ones but you could start with checking if there is a wire failure from the low oil pressure switch. maybe its making contact somewhere it shouldn't. havent heard off anybody who had issues with an oilpump on these engines, so i would try to eliminate the rest first. Or if you have an pressure meter, see if you can put it on there to see what kind off pressure it is running at. good luck
thanks I will look for a bad wire. Do you know where I can find a wiring diagram?
I have no idea other then a dealer or see if you can get a manual somewhere online(could be handy sometimes for other things too) If nothing comes up let me know. I've got good contact with the importer of takeutchi.
My 06 tl130 did the same thing. Flip the cab up and the wiring harness runs from the gauge cluster back along side the right hand side of the engine. Right at the back of the cab/front of the engine block I found the wiring harness was chafed from vibration. A little vacuum hose and fuel hose for insulation and secured it with a couple zip ties and back in business. Hope it helps John
I recall a few times on upper radiator hose there is a coolant sensor and when machine was incline it would shut down disconnect and ground wire it could be your issue? just an easy check..