Does any of you have the wiring diagram for a TL130 or the gehl/mustang machines? Also, anyone with experiance with the shut down safety stuff that can explain how the oil pressure, water temp and coolant level switches all interact would be very helplfull. Thanks
What is wrong with the machine? I own a TL130, TB135 and TB016. I can send you the Parts manual and service manual PDF to an email address.
The oil pressure sensor circuit has something wrong with it causing the warning / shutdown to happen. Also the 2 speed has stopped working
Is there any way you could send me the manuals. [email protected] . I am having an issue with the tilt on my bucket dropping but the lift stays up. This issue started overnight. Thanks
[email protected] TL130 manuals please
bgriffin911 I just email you over the manuals .
What was your solution? The same thing is happening to me. Sometimes it was start right back up, sometimes I have to let it sit for a while... any thoughts?
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a Takeuchi tl130
Need your email address, then I can send service manual. That might help.
I lost my float had a few broken wires I repaired them I just want to trace everything to figure out why it will not work my email is [email protected] any info is appreciated thank you
Hi peter g my name is Angelo you sent me a manual for a Takeuchi tl130 I lost your email which had info would it be possible to send me another copy my email is [email protected] thhank you
Is the TL130 not like my TL150 machines, in that the engine protection system can be taken offline by connecting the male & female bullet terminals hiding under blue tape at the hinge side bottom of the rear door? As an aside, the water level sensor is typically my issue. Located in the bottom radiator hose, simply unplug it, and connect the chassis side to earth.
The sensor should be in the upper hose not the bottom one.
My TL150 machines definitely have it in the bottom hose. My TB180FR and TB53FR machines, however, have it in the top hose. Dependent on your serial number, it will be in either hose. I circled them. You'll only have one or the other.
Also, my Takeuchis all have had cold solder joints on several of the relays. In this panel, the relays, WITHOUT a Phillip's screw in the bottom, can be popped apart, and the cold joints repaired. The ones in question are actually three relays in one, and have multiple connections in the same housing. Pretty sure it's K & L. The ones with a screw thru the bottom have never been an issue. Even replacement relays have the same malady, so, I stopped buying them. Just resolder the cracked joints within them, and it'll never happen again. Intermittent shutdown or pilot disable are the most common symptoms.
can anyone help looking for a wiring diagram for tl130, i have several broken wires tks
What is your email so I can send you one ?
[email protected]
[email protected]
I just purchased a TL130, and found out that squirrels have gotten at it more than I thought. Would it be possible for me to get a copy of the manuals as well? My email address is: [email protected] Thank you in advance. Chuck Fry
Just soldered and resoldered two relays in my newer TL150. Intermittent pilot enable was the symptom. My old solder held up, but I hadn't done any connections that weren't compromised last time, on the one. The other was a Virginia, 3 year old, relay.
Manuals were sent to you in two emails . thanks Ed
Good day looking for manual for tl139
A Do you mean a TL130 ? Whats your email.
Tl130 lol [email protected]
Manuals emailed to you .
Thanks a milll
Just bought a GEHL CTL60 and have ignition switch problems, TL130 service manual would help! email is [email protected] Thanks in advance...
Ok, sent you the service manual, and parts manual
Thanks so much, very helpful! Will be using this Forum!
Looking for TL130 wiring schematic. Horn and lighting intermittent. Thanks in advance. [email protected]
Email sent to you.
Got it, thanks!
OK Tak Gurus, after the continued disassembly of my TL130 (ser. 21308461), it seems that I am missing a couple of relays. According to the manual, I am missing K & L. It appears that they are the same. Is that correct? They only list a part number for L (no.6) and says(2) needed. I’m assuming that they are bypassed right now.
Yes you will need two of them for your machine .
Are those the same relays that have the cold solder joint problems?? I’ve heard that mentioned on previous threads. Anderson Equipment has them for about $50.00 each. Does that sound about right? They seam to have fairly reasonable pricing. If anyone has seen them cheaper, let me know.
I’ve got a question about a stray wire. I found a Light Brown or Tan wire, under the radiator, on the rear door. It’s in the same loom as the wires to the fuel pump, which is in-line right after the water separating filter. It looks like it used to have some sort of connector on it but its been cut. Can’t figure out where its supposed to go.. I do have a manual and wiring schematic but can’t figure it out.
What is your email ?
[email protected] .
I am also looking for manuals. Can you please send to [email protected] . Thanks!
I have a TL130 that won't stay running. The oil light stays on and the wire to the sending unit is testing as ground with the key on. Is the and oil level switch on this machine also? I could use a wiring diagram. Can someone Email a copy of wiring diagram to [email protected] ?
I can send you one. Give me a minute
Does it test Ground with the wire disconnected from the sending unit?
Looking for a wiring diagram for a TL130. I have a no hydraulics issue and the lap bar is good. email is [email protected]
Sent✅
sent✅
Looking for a good copy of the manuals for My TL130, anybody have a good recommendation. The wiring is a mess. Thanks.
I feel your pain. I bought a TL130 last year that was a disaster with the wiring. i removed the entire harness and tried to repair it but when i put it back in, i still had problems. i wound up buying an entirely new harness from Takeuchi and i’m now in the process of installing it. I’ll send you a set of manuals. Let me know if you need other help. I’m getting to know this pretty well. I’ll need your email address to send it all.
Her are 2 wiring diagrams, depending on your serial number.
My email is [email protected] . Thanks You
Just sent to your email. Let me know if you get them OK. Hard to send big files like that.
Hi Azvacs - Any chance I could get the manual sent as well please? My email is [email protected] . Thank you!
Forwarded the parts and service manual
Can anyone email me a wiring diagram also.! I have a TL130 yanmar 4TNV98-YTBL [email protected]
Just sent 2 emails to you. One is the parts manual and 1 is the service manual. You'll probably have to download them. They are big files. Let me know if i can help further
Could I please have a copy of service manual too? [email protected]
I'll send it now. 2 parts. File is too big
Let me know if you have any questions and if the files came through ok
Hey friends, Would someone be kind enough to pass along a copy of the service manual + wiring diagrams. We are chasing a random wiring issue on our TL130 here on the farm, an absolute workhorse machine of ours that we love but recently we've had an intermittent and random issue with it not wanting to crank, relay clicks in the rear end near the battery but that's all, jiggling the wiring harness back there and it will crank fine and run like a champ with no issue until the next time it decides to do that but obviously, something is going on and that manual + wiring diagram would go a long way to helping us narrow it down. Many thanks, Sam [email protected]
Done ✅
Do you think this could cause it not to fire up? It cranks and sounds like it wants to fire up, smoke from the chimney, but wont fire. Nothing strange about the gauge lights. Nothing different, just wont fire. And it wasn't intermittent. It just had a sudden change of heart. I have just removed the relay panel and am quitting for the day. I embarrassed to say how long I searched for the damn thing. I'll be digging into it tomorrow. The machine is possibly a 1998, tl140 with unknown hours.
Thanks have received them and machine is going again
Looking for manuals for Takeuchi TL130 please
What is your email ?
[email protected]
Thank you
Manuals emailed to you .
I too would like a copy of the TL130 wiring and service manuals... Edward ScissorHands was in my Tak and did a number on the wiring. My email address is [email protected] Thanks in advance and I really appreciate this community and the knowledge I have learned from all the posts.
Steve email sent to you . You welcome that is why are all here .To help each other where we can .
Good Afternoon! Could you kindly send me the TL130 wiring and service manual also? Thank You! [email protected]
Hi, Could you please send me a copy of the manual as well? [email protected] Thanks!
Will do to both of you .
Hello, Anyway I could get those manuals for TL130. This thing is about to drive me nuts. Thanks [email protected]
Manuals emailed to you . thanks Ed
Hi! Could someone please email us the wiring diagram and service manual too? TL130? [email protected] Thanks!
Hello I need the wiring diagram and manual also. Thanks in advance.TL140 [email protected]
Hey guys, trying to get my freshly acquired TL130 up and working right as well, any way i could get a copy of the service manual with the wiring schmatics in there? I'd greatly appreciate it. [email protected]
manuals emailed
manuals emailed
manuals emailed
I just bought a used TL130 and the float function among other things does not work. I bought it to grade some dirt and rock for pads and driveway. I could only find a parts manual online but no shop manual or wiring diagram to sort this old thing out. Tool king, would you help please? I've never owned one of these so I don't know where to begin to look for the most common culprit. It sure would make things easier on this novice operator if that float worked.
What is your email ?
I sent you a message with it in the body so it wouldn't show up here in public. Or as is says, "started a conversation".
I am having similar trouble with my tl-130, float, joystick aux control, aux toggle, aux 1/2 way flow. Would it be possible for someone to send me a manual or wiring diagram? I would be very grateful. My email is [email protected] .
Email sent
I just wanted to take the time to thank Tool King, you've helped a lot of folks out here with manuals and I really appreciate it. I know they do too.
You are all welcome . Just trying to pay it forward . One hand washes the other . That is what is all about helping out . This world has lost a lot of that sometimes.
Tool_king could i get those manuals again or any wiring diagrams. The device i had them on was ran over. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time and help. TL130 (21309853) Email. [email protected]
Tool King- Could i get the manuals and wiring diagrams please and thankyou tl130-ser#21303390 email= [email protected]
tool_king could I get the service manual and wireing diagram for a tl 130 Takeuchi skid steer my email is [email protected] Thank you
Hi, New here. I'm having issues keeping 2008 MTL16 (Takeuchi TL 130) running. It fires up and stalls after 20 seconds and hard cranking for 15 seconds, and it restarts for about 10 seconds or so. Then shuts off. I removed the engine shutoff solenoid and it did not change the problem other than the ignition key won't turn off the engine. I used a stiff wire to depress the value in order to shut down. Just getting frustrated. Oil and water level is good. New battery. Everything seems to function when it was running. Anyone suggest where/what I should be checking? Thank you in advance.
Remove the filter housing closest to the fuel tank and physically verify that the inlet isn't restricted by debris. That inlet has been restricted with debris on all 3 TL150 here as well as on my SVL75 & SVL75-2. Once cleared up, I add a NAPA 3972 or equivalent inline screen between the tank and the first filter housing. Searching "3972" on here will yield quite a few threads on the subject.
Heymccall, Thank you, I'll try your suggestion, when I get off-work today. I appreciate the quick help.
please email the manual for the TL140 SN: 21404331. Thanks in advance [email protected]
Hi guys looking for help here. My tl150 died while in operation. I have no power at cluster and fuel pump isn’t turning on with ignition key in on position. All fuse are ok, grounds are fine and cleaned at battery and frame. I’ve opened both J & K triple relays they seem ok. All help is much appreciated
Fuse link pop?
Hey thanks for replying. What is the location of the fuse link so I can verify please.
On inboard of boom tower.
Thanks for this but all these fuses where fine and tested, does the controller send power to low pressure fuel pump. Wondering if controller could have failed?
I have a TL8R2R with code 3854 . I tested the wires going to the #2 CCV heater and it was 3.5 volts book said it should be 4.6 volts . Anyone know where i should go from here
Would anyone be kind enough to also email me the electrical diagram on a tl130. My fuse box is in pretty ratty shape with wires broken out of it, just want to make sure I install correctly in the new box. Thank you in advance!
Give me your email address and I’ll email it to you. I’m doing the same thing myself.
What is you email ? I can send you all the books on the machine .
Hello! Could I have a wiring diagram for TL130? Serial number: 21308768. I have drawings, but the colors of the wires do not match. Thanks in advance!
What is your email ?
[email protected]
I’m needing electrical schematic for tl130 cranks no start or run 2-5 secs thanks email [email protected]
Service and Parts manual sent
manuals sent . Look at the low coolant sensor in the upper radiator hose .
Pete would also like the engine books ?
Can i get a copy of wiring diagram also thanks ( [email protected] )
For tl130 2005
Hello, I have an old TL130 with new electrical issues - there is only low voltage arriving at the ignition switch, the control lights are not bright. as soon as i want to start, eveything dies, same when i turn on the lights. Battery is new, connections to ground are new, all fuses tested. Can I get a copy of the wiring diagram? email: [email protected] Thank You!
Fuse link cartridge is corroded Battery (+) @ starter is loose Harness rubbed to last strand
Hi there, I am working on fixing my wiring around the fuel pump relays. Could someone forward me the tl130 wiring diagram/manuals? [email protected] ty
On the way to you in bit .
Hi. I have a TL130 serial number 21308997 that has developed a number of issues like those mentioned here already. 2 speed not working. Engine cut out after starting due to low coolant or oil sensor. Glow plugs only working intermittently. Looks like I need to check through the full electrical system and check for faults. I would appreciate a copy of any relevant shop manuals and wiring diagrams. Thanks in advance. [email protected]
Manuals are on the way to you .
Hi guys Tl130, won't shut off, installed a new shut off solenoid but still not shutting off. Any idea what should be checked to identify the problem? If anyone has an electrical schematic for this machine I'd much appreciate if you guys send one. Thank you
The sn for tl130 is 21301581
What is your email ?
[email protected] . Thank you
[email protected] Thanks so much in advance- trying to ID the cause of intermittent hydraulic system safety cut off
On the way to you .
Hey I have a tl130 whose cab has been cut off of it and the wires behind the seat that include the magnetic safety feature to engage the machine when lap bar is down. There are the black and white wire that comes from the magnetic safety feature. There are white wires twisted together with a wire nut and green wires twisted together with a wire nut… there is a red wire, green wire with white stripes, and green wire with some other color then a blue wire wirh red stripes I believe all that I am not sure what to connect to what… I have attached a picture of the wires I need help connecting… please help asap!!
Unfortunately, with the wire nuts, some dubba thought he was doing house wiring. That means unlike machines, they thought green was ground, not black, which they probably concluded that was hot. Good luck.
What is your email ?
[email protected]
So no advice?
You are going to need a schematic, which looks like it might be on the way. Good luck.
Ok so I ran a wire straight from the battery to the wires I was talking. About… it cranks and will move now for about 10 seconds and then it disengages ages and will not move… at all.. what could be this issue? I checked all the fluids so idk
All those merreted connections need to be repaired according to schematic, then troubleshooting can begin. Your picture in Post #126 shows a sloppy cut job. Some sparks may have damaged the other wires below. Anyone who did a job like that was not much of a skilled tradesman so dont be surprised if there are more areas to repair. I would start with the schematic if you have it now and go from there. Simon C
Unfortunately, without a schematic, with color codes, you will have to be tracing wires out. Being that they are cab wires, they control the whole machine. where is the fuse panel located? Are we just dealing with the lap bar safety, maybe a seat safety, what about the hydraulic lock out solenoid?
This is from TL150, but should be same. Room lamp, lever lock proximity switch, wiper, and work lamps are all on same harness up by lap bar switch (lever lock proximity switch)
I don’t have a schematic… where do I get one? Does anyone have one they can email me? [email protected] The fuse panel is at the base of the left hand controller kinda back right of your right leg when operating… I don’t know what the lock out solenoid is … I am not sure what all we are dealing with I just know it’s not engaging or if it does it shuts down completely after about 5 seconds
[email protected]
Can anyone share the wiring schematic for a tl130 please? [email protected] Thanks
Hi - Newbie here - I have a 2005 MTL16 (same as the TL130) - hard starting, but was turning over with no track movement or bucket lifting - bypassed safety switch, tightened hoses, replaced some fuses, topped off fluid - now won't start at all. Having a hard time troubleshooting - not sure how to understand code on instrument panel or find relay switch part numbers to replace those and see if that's the issue. I believe I have the most recent service manual, but if there are manuals available that could be sent, I'd be much appreciative - [email protected] - Thanks in advance!
Hi , I have three machines : TB125 TL130 TL250 I would love any manuals that are available. Thank you [email protected]
Where you located in NJ
I have a question on this new here .I have been working on a tl130 that will not start. And it has some clicking sounds under where your feet are. Is that where the relay box is .i have a video on what is happening. Thank you .
Yes, there are relays just in front of your feet behind a cover. What is your email? I can send you the picture of what each do.
[email protected] thank you
This what you are talking about ?
K & L are the suspects. And, IIRC, are the only ones that come apart for inspection.
Ok I see them .the one in my hand is making a buzzing noise when i tryed to start it weeks ago .and now it buzzes when i push the horn button. what is the oms on this thank you guys
can I take L and put it in K to see if it is the relay? and i think i have a short on it too because when i turn the key to on i have 13v to the frame
Some where in the wires over by the battery there is a short .Just got a ect 3000 power probe open and short finder .I keep hearing it over in the wire harness by the battery.
Brand new here but having some of the same problems I have been reading about for 8 pages lol. I have a TL130 s/n 21303593. I know this is an old thread but if any one has the service and electrical manuals and anything else they could email me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. [email protected]
One the way to you .
tool_king, thank you so much for the manuals!!!
hello Tool_King Can you please manuals for my mtl25 please [email protected] thank you Mark
I am having the shutdown issues 07 tl130 The black and yellow wire is disconnected from the temp sensor below the alternator. Sometimes will start sometimes run 10 seconds sometimes run 20 minutes. I a tap on the relays and it will normally run 20 minutes and die. Usually starts back but is hard to start. Jumping the pink and white wires at the door does nothing.
If it's one of the relays, I would just replace them instead of trying to repair them. They are al about $10-$30 each. The detectors are about $60