I bought a 2005 Takeuchi TL140 at auction. The auction company pretty much miss led, or left out, is a better statement, lots of issues, and only listed the good things. None the less, when it was delivered, it started, and ran ok, but, once operating, it ran less than an hour. I was backing up, then tried to go forward again but, it wouldn't go. It will go in reverse, and, turn both ways, but, will not go forward. I need to get this issue fixed first, then will start on the others, Anyone have any ideas? The Serial number is #21403124, if this helps? Thanks, Steve
Neither track goes forward? I strongly suggest changing both hydraulic filters AND cutting them open, looking for brass or any other foreign material. Especially since the history is unknown. Both drives are independent pumps and motors, so, odds are that you have a pilot valve (joystick) issue.
Thank You! I will do just that. Steve