Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi Tl150

Marcrains ยท 2015-03-15 14:42

I just purchased a 2006 tl150 with fecon bull head. The machine needed a hose and some quick connects and the majority of the fluid had already leaked out of the hydraulic. I noticed it was black, is this motor oil or hydraulic oil? And if it is motor oil what weight should I put back in it? Sorry I'm new to this kind of machine. Any information will be much appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1Fastdirt2015-03-15 22:36

    I recently had to refill my hyd. system in my 04 TL150. When I went to the dealer to get the O ring I asked for a bucket of hyd. oil and they said nope. The hyd. system uses motor oil. I can't remember the weight. Call a Takeuchi dealer in the morning and they will tell you which weight. Good luck with the repair

  2. #2Firemanmike692015-03-15 23:09

    10w-30 engine oil goes in the hydraulic system