Super excited, finalizing paperwork on a low hour Tak TL150- SuperTrak. Purchasing it with a fecon bullhog for light duty brush/clearing and mulching. I've got a few pieces of larger equipment but only have one other skid loader, a case 70XT skid which I like. After all the research I am super stoked to push dirt with this Tak. Tak owners/users, tell me all the good things I'm in for!
The tl150 is a very solid machine, i havent seen many other brands that can take the same abuse. The only thing that your not going to like is the price of new tracks (just remember to treat them good and they will last) Your going to notice a big power difference between your case and tak (the tak is a much larger machine, not really comparable) I hope you mostly intend on pushing dirt with it, as takeuchi doesnt recomend installing a mulcher head on it.
The one dealer here is starting to move some of the big Mustang track loaders(same as TK) for mowing/mulching and are crushing the others performance wise. Make sure to share some pictures.
I own a Cat 287c, but have rented the Tak Tl 150 many times over the last few months. I really like it, and may be my next skid steer.
I have a TL 130, a very good machine, bought a 24 cuft bucket for it, it loads it and packs the load. Takeuchi make good equipment.
takeuchi SLL is so good? why?
I love my TL150. I dig foundations with it all the time when I can get a bigger machine on site soon enough. we usually start out going around in circles with the 287 and tl150. But once we hit sand I continue pushing material out adn the cat piles it up outside of the hole. There is no comparison between the 2 when it comes to pushing power
24 cuft bucket??? got any pics?
owner feedback is...awesome! Been mulching with this for last couple of days. Very happy with this machine. It is a beast. But is does eat a full tank (28.5 Gal.) of fuel in about 8 hours. I just wish I had the cover door for the bullhog. It launches the bigger pieces quite far without the door on the front, would like to have it to be able to mulch finer. (Having troubles uploading pics...)