Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi tl150 value $?

bonanno23 ยท 2010-09-06 14:46

I have a 2008 Takeuchi TL150 enclosed cab heat/ac 4 in 1 bucket and forks. just over 200 hours. Thinking of selling it. I use it to do side work, but just don't have time to use it lately. Just wondering what I should ask for it. I looked on machinery trader but really didn't find a machine that had all the options I have?

Replies12
  1. #1stuvecorp2010-09-07 13:00

    I have the 130 size but in a 08 Mustang and it will not sell, hope you have better luck. Check out what the local dealers, MachineryTrader and IronPlanet.

  2. #2bonanno232010-09-07 20:48

    I checked machinery trader. looks like $45,000ish. I have a potential buyer, just have to come up with a realistic price. How much are you asking for your mustang?

  3. #3stuvecorp2010-09-08 00:44

    I'm down to $27,000. It is a cab/heat/air machine and is at 300 hours. It's a good machine just no work for it.

  4. #4Toreq2010-09-09 19:42

    I bought a 07 Mustang, same size as the Tak 150, 9 months ago. It had 300 hours, cab with AC, excellent condition, delivered to my business for $26,000. I could have bout a 140 with 400 hours for $22,000.

  5. #5bonanno232010-09-09 21:04

    I'm gonna say you got a great deal. If mine is only worth $27,000 I would just keep it. Title in hand so I have no worries. Just don't have time you use it with my real job being so busy. I hope its worth more

  6. #6Toreq2010-09-09 22:09

    I wish not having time was the reason I'm not using mine. I bought it, then had a bad encounter with a doctor. I've used a walker since Jan 6th and up till three weeks ago the prognosis was I would never even be able to run a lawn mower again. I had a good encounter with a new doc in August, and I'm proceeding with cautious optamism. I hope to be able to run it next year.

  7. #7Digger Dan2010-09-10 00:48

    How much would YOU take for it? start from there...:beatsme

  8. #8bonanno232010-09-10 04:03

    I guess anything above $40,000. If I can get that I would rather keep it. Even if I only make a $1000 a month with it, I'd rather do that than $30,000 hit in 2 years. sorry to hear about your health situation. Good luck on your recovery

  9. #9therealjohnboy2010-09-10 09:34

    Wish they were that cheap in Oz they run around $110k new and used with around 2000hrs they still fetch $55-65k nice machine though. My N/H C175 cost $83k new and with 1100hrs is only worth around $45k thats just how it is over here. might have to buy one there and ship it over, good excuse for a holiday to come over clean and box it up.

  10. #10stuvecorp2010-09-10 11:57

    I think that's a great deal, but I cringe as an equipment owner. Why are they so much? I wouldn't think shipping would be that much? At those prices I'd put all my stuff in shipping containers and send them to you.

  11. #11therealjohnboy2010-09-10 19:37

    Quarantine is the big issue here the machines have to be like new clean to pass inspection.I priced up a Case 440ct last week loaded with A/C heat R/C H/flow etc $107K plus 10% taxes. How our rates compare to you guys?? I roll up on site with Tandem tipper Tag trailer TB145 Tak Exc and C175 CTL and get $110 per/hr. Breaker, auger drive, Slasher, broom, Harley rake I charge $27.50 on top of hourly rate. When bidding work I work on $1000 per 8hr day plus materials, labour hire etc.

  12. #12bonanno232010-09-10 20:44

    I charge $100 an hr. 3 hr minimum. I'll do $700 for a 8 hr day so the clients feel like they're getting a break. I can get the work, just can't free up the time trying to do it on the side. very frustrating!!!