Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TD15C Valve cover

duramax2004 ยท 2024-11-29 22:50

I'm in desperate need for a valve cover on a TD15C with a DT466 engine. Mine has got hit or bent and I can't stop the leak. Hoping someone might have one to sell. Thank you.

Replies7
  1. #1Joe H2024-11-30 00:24

    Lots of them for sale, pick one. International DT466 valve cover at DuckDuckGo DuckDuckGo. Privacy, Simplified. duckduckgo.com Later with EGR on ebay https://www.ebay.com/p/702396395

  2. #2duramax20042024-11-30 09:07

    All of these are for a 466E. looks like these are used in big trucks. The one I need has an overflow vent tube that attaches to the top of cover.

  3. #3duramax20042024-11-30 09:10

    Mine only has bolt holes down the center of the cover.

  4. #4FWD2024-11-30 11:16

    That type of engine was used in many farm tractors, so I am sure there has to be something around that would work. FWD

  5. #5Buddy_Wilson2025-01-25 19:18

    i have one sir it is in a td15e but it is the 466 if you still need one

  6. #6Welder Dave2025-01-25 20:21

    Pics. might help to compare it to what's available used.

  7. #7Buddy_Wilson2025-01-25 20:42

    I'll take pics tomorrow 865-776-9831