Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TD20 c rollers

illinoisboy ยท 2011-11-05 21:57

Im looking for rollers for my td20c. Anyone know where I could find them? Thanks!

Replies5
  1. #1EZ TRBO2011-11-06 23:29

    Not sure if the Ill Roland machine branches take care of the Dresser/IH line of equipment, the wisconsin braches are former Bark River and still best place to find dresser IH parts. Parts Connection book usually has a good list of undercarriage companies listed as well. Trbo http://www.rolandmachinery.com/default.htm

  2. #2shopguy2011-11-07 18:55

    fpsmith.com

  3. #3Randy882011-11-07 20:45

    Formally grace track now is HE parts or heavy equipment parts, google aftermarket undercarriage parts, if your wanting factory stuff, its roland machine at any location, but it'll still probably be aftermarket even through them, I"m told for dresser.

  4. #4250c2011-11-08 20:11

    I'm going to need some soon also for my 250c. Valuepart part list them but I haven't asked for a price and availablity. If it helps they list the some roller for the td 20 a,b,and c and 250 a,b,and c. http://products.valuepart.com/default.asp?msg=reg&LN=UK

  5. #5pwking132011-11-16 21:38

    Don't know about rollers for a 250C but I have some for a 25B or C, we used to have both, I'd have to check but I know I have some new old stock roller shells and possibly some complete rollrs also.