Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TD20C turbo needed.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

illinoisboy ยท 2014-06-15 16:57

hello all, I am needing my turbo on our td20c crawler replaced. I believe the bearings are out of it as it growls and there is too much play in the shaft. I have exhausted all places I know of to find one. Does anyone know where I could check? any tips are appreciated! this is our major workhorse and need it going soon I cant get near the production from out cat. thanks all!

Replies4
  1. #1stumpjumper832014-06-15 20:02

    post a part number, who knows what hides in the bushes

  2. #2illinoisboy2014-06-15 21:55

    That would help;0 it's a schwitzer turbo part # 150498. Model number v4md-459 serial number 03187-209r9. I wander if other turbo s will fit in my existing intake and exhaust housings?????

  3. #3lantraxco2014-06-15 22:39

    Turbo: http://www.superiorturbo.com/product.asp?Part_ID=38142 Cartridge: http://www.superiorturbo.com/product.asp?Part_ID=38041 Might be able to help you out.

  4. #4wheelie2014-06-15 23:25

    Maybe here also.. http://www.jhdiesel.com/Schwitzer.htm