I just bought a CAT TH220B. Can anyone tell me what attachments are compatible with this machine. I was under the impression that CAT telehandlers used the small CAT IT style coupler (like on the backhoes and smaller wheel loaders), is this the case. Also is this machines coupler compatible with other telehandler couplers and attachments. Thanks!
I've done some reading and had the following confirmed by another member in an old email to me: The Cat IT couplers are the same as the new TL Style Cat Telehandlers. The Lean and the Ground line on the older TH Model Telehandlers was a little bit different. They interchange from a Loader Backhoe (Cat 416, 420) all the way up to a Cat IT28 / 930 size machine, and also, the new TL Telehandlers. I've found the following
You should be able to get any attachment you want, jlg makes them for cat for the new jlg/cat tl machines. I have a 180 degree swing carriage and a truss jib.