I was about to have to go work on a Terex PT100G that won't move but got called off for now. The suspicion is the lap bar sensor isn't allowing the travel functions to unlock and work. The owner and a local worked for several hours on it tracing wiring harness connections and tried to jumper the lap bar safety switch on direct advice from Terex to no avail. As of now, he has a new sensor on order but we are both thinking it may be deeper in the computer system. Anyone had any problems like this?
Had the same problem on my 100G. Ordered a new switch, problem fixed. A few days later it happened again. I replaced the new with the old, and presto, worked again. A few days it happened again. I disconnected the electrical connection on the switch, reconnected a few minutes later, and presto it worked again. Has only happened once since then and I did the same thing. It's now ben a couple of months since, and all seems good...