Hey folks, I posted about the sway not working on this machine, but haven't received any comments. I may not have titled it correctly, so here's an update and re-post (I'll delete the other as soon I figure out how to). The sway (frame level) isn't working, despite everything else hydraulic working perfectly. It has new solenoid valves (working), but not getting any pressure out of the control box. I removed the line directly out of the box, down stream of the valve and just get a trickle of fluid. My questions is whether or not this could be check valve issue. Not sure how they work on a hydraulic system, but maybe it's bad and not allowing pressure to build? This could be a rabbit trail I'm on, but hoping not.
The service manual along with the hydraulic flow schematic is available on genies web site. Highly recommend consulting the schematic. Hydraulic issue are really hard to trouble shoot with out one
Are you sure your solenoid valves are getting electrical selection power?
What's your email ? I can send you schematic for it .