Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex TP30 Aux hydraulic switch wiring

tool_king ยท 2019-09-28 14:09

Hi Guys Does anyone have a Terex TP30 that they take a picture of the Aux wiring on the back of it .I have as per schematic black is on 7 , pick is on 1 , brown is on 3 .But were does yellow and green go ? Yellow has power with key on and running .

Replies8
  1. #1DIYDAVE2019-09-28 20:22

    Is this the switch end? I have a ASV RC 30, which is the original, that the terex is based on. I'll see if I can find a wiring diagram, tomorrow...

  2. #2tool_king2019-09-28 20:49

    thanks

  3. #3tool_king2019-09-28 20:56

    Yes this the switch by the key switch with orange lock on it .The machine does not match the schematics I have for the Terex TP30 .Someone cut the switch connection out it so that function would not work. So hot a new switch .Found what terminal s The pink,black and brown go to but not the yellow or green . The yellow wire has low with key .So I need to know what terminal the yellow and green wires go to .I know there only two bolts hold the dash panel in the machine.So if you could get a good visual on the back of the switch with a good photo saying what terminal s would be awesome. My email address is [email protected] . Thanks Ed

  4. #4DIYDAVE2019-09-29 18:00

    Sorry, couldn't get to it today, Hadda power outage, this mornin, so I went out bush hoggin, this mornin...

  5. #5DIYDAVE2019-10-01 19:49

    Finally got a look at the manual, no wiring diagram, no useful pictures, sorry. I wish I had the time, to take the dash down, and take a look, but I just don't... If you're up to a trip, to Felton, DE, Chesapeake Equipment, is the dealer. A phone call to them might accomplish the same thing. They have been most helpful, to me, in the past. They also might be able to pit you onto something on the web... Good luck!

  6. #6tool_king2019-10-01 22:41

    I was able to look at another friends Asv .It has the same set up .I got the color code positions.

  7. #7f311fr12019-10-08 21:31

    For Future refrence. S/N s are important

  8. #8tool_king2019-10-09 06:26

    Thank you