Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Terex TX760B Engine Fault Light

Domsue0619 · 2023-05-04 16:47

My Terex, TX 760B has an engine fault light on. I topped off the oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, blew out the air filter. I still have the light coming on. Has anybody experienced this? Please help as I have a good size project on my property that needs to be completed. I’d also be interested in the service manual if someone can tell me where to get one. Thank you very much.

Replies5
  1. #1skyking12023-05-04 18:41

    don't bump and create several threads on the same topic, please.

  2. #2Domsue06192023-05-04 18:44

    I’m sorry. I searched the forum and didn’t see anything related to my issue. What did I do wrong ? I don’t want to abuse the forum rules.

  3. #3skyking12023-05-04 20:34

    you bumped 3 other old threads up, it is the equivalent of spamming the boards. Put everything in this thread here and hopefully somebody can help you. Post your serial number up too. That helps with finding documentation.

  4. #4Hewitt2025-03-19 18:54

    I did find the manual. Not sure where I bought it , I will look into it

  5. #5CThemRollinBCD2025-03-24 00:29

    Does your machine have a sensor in the water fuel separator?