Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

test photo ???

Kevin ยท 2005-05-02 20:06

Hello all, I enjoy looking at pics of rigs so here is one of my rig.

Replies4
  1. #1coopers2005-05-04 01:39

    It worked. Nice picture! Blake WA

  2. #2Kevin2005-05-04 06:22

    Thanks, it took me a while to figure out the upload process and to down size my photo small enough so it could be uploaded, but I figured it out after a while. Kevin

  3. #3BKrois2005-05-04 19:58

    Is that your Komatsu PC40 mini excavator too?

  4. #4Kevin2005-05-04 20:17

    Yes it is. It is a 1995 and has 1700 hrs on it. I had a 1962 IH hoe that I sold along with anything else that wasn't bolted down so that I could afford this rig about a year ago. I really enjoy it and have had very good luck with it. I lost a tooth the other day digging in the shale pit pictured and that has been my only mishap with it so far. Kevin