Have performed an test on some led lights I have bought, here I'm testing how many watts they are compared to what the seller says they are
Should be a fun test, not sure if you have a scope handy to measure the line noise they make, some are worse than others.
Yea thats true the 48w I have on my Massey ferguson 240 makes the radio go away.
We have some of the 12 led units on the 644E and they make the backup camera go fuzzy. I'm going to try feeding the wire through a choke to see if that helps.
I tried once on my snowmobile that I installed xenon kit on that went bananas to pack the xenon kit in aluminium foil but it didn't help.
The foil is for the hotdogger I haven't tried putting a tuned LC filter on the powersupply but I know it would reduce the amount of RF just don't know how much as most of the LED PS's use the same IC for the switcher.
Cool Video!
I wonder if wrapping sheet lead around the wiring would prevent the nuisance R.F. ?
Well, lead or aluminum foil would certainly keep that section of wire from radiating like an antenna. A ferrite choke clipped over the wire or the wire looped through it will buffer the high frequency noise against itself. The choke adds resistance to the high frequency while not interfering with the DC power.