Seeing as a few folk mentioned it, I thought I’d chirp in. So after a long wait for the cables, there are two for Volvo construction equipment and the standard auxiliary power cable (which does need to be used) I finally had a play with the system. After a few attempts at navigating and choosing the correct options I got into the various ecms available. Most standard interactive tests are available and the live data is very good. As a quick summary I’d say it is good overall. Somewhat finicky and not as intuitive as I’d like but with use one could get quite good with it. I’m certain it’s not as good as the Volvo OE software but it works. If Volvo is all you have I’d say it’s not what I’d buy, but to fit in with other software or to use Texa with other manufacturers products, I’m sure it would prove itself .
Thanks for the follow up. It works well enough on everything I've tried to where you can at least figure the problem out