Hi all, found this site while doing some research on buying a backhoe for our building block with lots of pine trees. I have a back ground in mainly Japanese loaders and Cat forklifts but found lots of great info to use when inspecting backhoe machines i was looking to purchase. Anyway after looking for about 6 months i have purchased a 1981 Case 580ck extendahoe. One owner (old school builder) with 5000Hrs a well used machine but also serviced and repaired when it should have been. Runs and operates great with only a few small hydraulic seal leaks. Cabin and paints a bit beaten up but only cosmetic stuff. Great site, plenty of Pros with good advice. Mick Ill put some picks up when i can
Welcome to the forum Boreham. :usa
Welcome and glad to have ya' Boreham!:drinkup
Welcome to HEF Boreham! We all love a challenge - another 580CK in the ranks .......... I miss Phil
Boreham as well ,I have had great results from this site Im not all that new to the site mostly read what everybody has to say But guys like Phil and Alrman have been a great help whith my 580 se Ya I agree I miss Phil to. Any ideas what happened