Watch this someone could use a thumb. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gg3HzBsZ8s
Man, that guy was really lucky! If he dident have a thumb, he should have at least used a chain....it would have been a little bit more safe! I dident find it as funny as the guy taking the video either, and as far at the operator......well lets just say hes gonna need a new pair of underwear!
Wow, the guy taking the video wouldn't be laughing, if it went through the cab winders...
That could have been expensive... LOL Not to much experience there...
What an idiot!
He should have had the bucket under the dirt, not on the log. Also, the stump should have been shortened. They come out alot easier that way.
leverage? Longer = greater :beatsme Once they had it out of the ground it should have been chopped up more, that's for sure. Even if he manage to get that sucker in the back of the truck, what the heck are they going to do with it??
Sorry, I meant to say that it would come out of the box easier.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Poor guy prolly had a good hershey squirt when that bad boy came out of the box.
Ok, im only new to this game, and i even know better than that!! Safety first...
Saftey second. Family first. :drinkup I mean safety first! Always wear your hardhat and ANSI Class 2 Safety Vest!
That made me cringe watching that. I also wonder what the reaction of the camera man would have been if it turned out differently.
if you are doing demolition work or anything with trees, branchs or stumps i think you should have have a cage in front of you. I assume local laws vary on this as a requirement but its a safety rule I believe in myself. You make a mistake at this work you could squish yourself against the back of the cab real quick. Snapping branchs and roots can also launch stuff with alot of speed too.