Didn't know where to put this, so I figured I'd post it here. The owner was been doing a nice job of taking pics and posting them. I thought I'd share. http://construction.buffalocomputergraphics.com/
Wow, where do you start? Nice selection of pictures- the panoramic shots are great. If his day job doesn't work out he could follow you guys around and document your daily operations. The site work looks great. I would guess by the hammer in the pond, rock is pretty close? Do they plan on working on the site all winter? You must have at least a couple of inches of snow by now. The pictures remind me of all the site work we did this summer for our new shop and office. We did just about the same thing you guys did so far except we knocked off for the winter and will resume in the spring. Our plan is to construct a 60 x 100 shop with an attached office. We have lots of pics I would like to post- hopefully soon- I don't know if they will be presented as nicely as these were, will see. Nice job.