Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Thread about hydraulic oil ‘advice’ on tractorbynet…

LCA078 ยท 2024-01-15 11:07

Looking for inexpensive AW46 - Hydraulic Oil Happy New Year! The wife wants to kill me as I made a 'small' purchase at the local auction house.... Just a little excavator. Nothing new to see here! I tried to hide it, put it behind the garage and all such, but I got caught... Now, unfortunately, it needs a hydraulic fluid change - like... www.tractorbynet.com I'm curious where this thread on tractorbynet goes for the OP. I couldn't handle all the 'advice' the OP was getting so I directed him here....let's see if he comes over.

Replies5
  1. #1Tones2024-01-15 13:56

    That site has some useless dickheads on it. Anyone else here scared of their wife?

  2. #2Nige2024-01-15 14:07

    Have you met my wife........??

  3. #3stinky642024-01-15 14:58

    Bunch of garden tractor commandos who think they're brilliant. One reply out of a hundred contains any useful information. Think you're automatically signed up with purchase of Kubota, Branson,or Mahindra sub compact tractor.

  4. #4LCA0782024-01-16 12:37

    Yup, exactly why I recommended he come over here for advise. But like the saying goes... you can lead a horse to water...but in the end he can still **** his machine with cheap oil.

  5. #5cfherrman2024-01-16 16:02

    I go to boomgars and get the super cheap vintage tractor hydraulic oil that says on the tub not to be used in equipment made after 1986, he should use that it's like $50 for 5 gallons.