Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Thumb problems on a komatsu

89.ho.ss ยท 2017-08-06 09:33

I have a Komatsu PC 75 uu-2. I bought a thumb for it and I installed it I have all of the hydraulic lines heading out to the end for the thumb in the pedal inside. The machine used to be set up for a rock hammer. Now I am finding that if I go to the left with the pedal it is high speed into the right of the pedal is low speed on the same hose. Does anyone know how I can make it so it flows both ways

Replies3
  1. #1Shimmy12017-08-06 17:31

    Better post your serial number.

  2. #289.ho.ss2017-08-06 18:45

    Serial number 5115

  3. #389.ho.ss2017-08-11 09:27

    I figured it out there was supposed to be a switch it was removed. So I put the line to the valve body and it all works