Have an AGT HR15 Backhoe. Thumb will not open & close but bout half way
You are not going to get much help on that Chinese crap here. No support for them, do they even offer a manual?
Understand, thanks for replying
I would remove the cylinder, and open it up, sounds like something internal to the cylinder.
Disconnect the lines and manually cycle the cylinder? Disconnect the cylinder pin and manually cycle the thumb? Your description leads me to believe there is a bind somewhere.
Thought in the cylinder but wasn't sure. Thanks for replying.
There might be a one way valve you need to turn to get two way on the aux line. My Taki machine will do that if I don't have two way flipped on for the thumb. Given what it, I may be wrong, but that is what it sounds like to me.
What he said. Valve in wrong position?
Like this?
Thanks