Digging for a pair of spray booths at an auto body shop.
More of the tight spot.
Dang...tight with low overhead clearance! How high is that, maybe 12 feet?
been there done that...don't like it..haha why does the hole need to be so deep for paint booths?
Ceilings were not quite 12 feet. The antenna on the cab is bent over. Pits were only 3 feet deep. They are a new type of downdraft spraybooth Not fun! Not only do I have to watch the overhead but I have to keep an eye of Jose' ointhead
Nive work. would you have prefered a mini ex? Looks like a pita job done well either way.
It would have been better with a mini. One of these days I'll get a "35" size machine. Thanks for the compliments guys!
new enviro friendly venting system that filters out hazmats. A costly requirement but it works real nice.
Dont they fill the pit with water and put a grate over it, so the paint molecules get attracted to the water and filtered out? Our are you making somthing else?
No water! It is just a pit that is used to pull the overspray down in to an air handler / filter unit. Then it is exhausted out through the roof. On my way there now to help set up forms.
Any tighter and you'd need some Vaseline!
Thats what I call intresting work, not your first choice of machine for the job, but its what you had and it fitted tight, but it fitted :drinkup
Atlas you got that right ! you better let go of the controls if you have to sneeze!! A small excavator would be my choice.:beatsme
thats a nice 420 definately looks like a monday kinda job....always fun
That reminds me of some demo we had to do for an addition to an auditorium. We had our guys messing around inside for 2 day and it still wasn't ready for them to cut the front of the building off. So I took our 416 through the double doors and went to town on the inside. Everybody was taking pics of me, but' I didn't get a one.
A mini X would have rocked... But I bet you made a few more $$$ using the gear that you already have
backy right thru the front doors Too funny. Just drove the backy right thru the front doors and started tearing up the inside. That's just great--one way to get the insides out pretty fast. Bet it was a lot of fun, too.