So I wanted to tip my cab I took the bolts out inside did everything but I don’t see how it tilts. It says use tool I feel like I’m going crazy.
im pretty sure there is a tool you have to buy from john deere to tilt it
Well that makes me feel a little less crazy thank you.
I suspect that it is just a jack assembly.
Where do you get one. I know the procedure but no tool lol
The old John Deere “ special “ tool that doesn’t come with your 65 thousand dollar machine. I miss the old units that had the jack on the side built in. You know what they say “ it’s new and improved”
The video HMc posted is for a "D" series and older machine. The "G" you have to buy a separate jack. You have to buy it at the dealer for the bargain basement price of $685. Try googling that part number FYD00004101. Maybe someone out there has a used one or a better new price.
Check this video it might help http://gestyy.com/ee20nB
unreal change me more give me less!!! well at least i know now . can't it only be tilted w this too ? i wind that to be bs as this is only a jack sort of contraption .
So they want you to buy the "special jack and tool" so you can access serviceable parts on your machine?? For $700.00?? What a crock of **** that is, hope someone reads this and when they're purchasing a Deere mini makes the dealer include it for no charge....seems petty to me....
Tags, we tried that ourselves. After purchasing about 15 new machines to transition out some old rental fleet. The answer from the dealer. Absolutely not. Crazy right
It sucks to do it this way especially since you got a cab unit. We had canopies but we just a forklift and strap or my service truck crane. I’ve even seen one under a tree on a job site with a come along. They are pretty top heavy so once you get them to get to the break over point they go pretty easy. Still a pain but when consider how often you actually have to get in there it’s hard to justify the Jack especially if you only got one machine. Just throwing that out there. Sometimes you just do what you got to do. Safely as possible of course
What? You don't have a crane on your truck to just lift/ tilt it? Or a chain fall on the overhead beam in your garage? There's got to be more than one way to skin this Deere.
haha oh I have stuff lol i just didn't know if i could use other means.... Any idea where to hook on to ?
Thanks for the heads-up. We have a new 35G with cab, and extended warranty. I suppose it will be going to the dealer for service until I retire, whew!