Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Timber pro 755D

Nick Rodgers · 2024-03-19 13:16

Great parts machine 2020 755d northwest addition. Just don’t have the time to rebuild. 2200 hrs when burned text 28” Quadco 541-951-1248

Replies11
  1. #1Mike L2024-03-19 20:24

    Looks like it ran a little bit warm.

  2. #2Nick Rodgers2024-03-20 17:18

    Indeed!! Lots of good components left. Be a great project for someone who had time to rebuild it.

  3. #3Vetech632024-03-20 17:21

    Parts and labor to rebuild that catastrophe would be more than it would sell for. It's definitely parts machine only.

  4. #4Plebeian2024-03-21 20:32

    Was the cause of the fire established? Burst hose, debris initiated fire etc?

  5. #5Mike L2024-03-21 20:42

    I can’t say I’ve seen too many timberpro’s burned up. Cat 521’s on the other hand…

  6. #6Nick Rodgers2024-03-25 14:48

    Blown main lift cylinder hose is what we figured. Durning a burn off cycle. It went up like a blow torch. Fire systems slowed it for just a couple seconds.

  7. #7Hallback2024-04-07 09:47

    I just saw a 775 that was burned like that where insurance paid for a complete new upper from TimberPro. They put it on the good lower and away he went with essentially a brand new machine. I know the tigercat fanbois talk down about them but I've had every brand out there and the TimberPro is the most powerful and best laid out. We currently have a 775 leveling shovel and I tell everyone it's just like a 568 that levels with a 5ft shorter boom

  8. #8Plebeian2025-02-28 20:32

    Does anyone know about the Timberpro TN 785D-LL log loader, Timberpro has shown a picture on their instagram? 390 horsepower, 57 link undercarriage. Is this a production prototype or have other machines been tested before?

  9. #9Hallback2025-02-28 22:19

    I had that machine for 9 months doing the r&d on that thing. I nicknamed it Clifford the Big Red dog

  10. #10Hallback2025-03-01 10:21

    I guess I should go into a little more depth about the 785. It needed to have a longer track frame specifically offset towards the final drive end, one roller preferably two. I would have liked to seen more counterbalance and the fuel moved to the back of the machine up high behind the engine between the counterweight. I don't like fuel being down low pulling up through the center swivel because come 6,000 hours you wonder why you're making hydraulic oil and washing out your final drives. The main boom needed to be dropped down in the car body about 8". The cab was way too large. The HVAC system had a hard time keeping up with it and it was extremely hard to see the corner of your tracks. In my opinion it being designed as a shovel logging machine does not need to have that big of a cab or that high of a cab for that matter. It needed a shorter stick boom by about 2 ft and a little bit longer main. The boom also need to stretch out completely flat as it's just a bitch to move the way it is. Overall it has good components and good features I think they just rushed to get a full size shovel on the market and used too many buncher components in the mix

  11. #11cw4Bray2025-03-07 18:39

    I don't believe this has been posted on HEF I wanted to post it in picture of the day How would this work on first growth Doug fir ? Or crooked pecker poles Machine | advalingo GmbH advaligno.com