Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

tire chans

da'yoop ยท 2011-11-14 10:45

Where's a good place to find tire chains? Going to do some snow removal on dirt roads.

Replies3
  1. #1leisureexpress2011-11-14 12:19

    I don't know about their quality one way or another, but here is a source to consider: http://www.tirechain.com/TractorChainmenu.htm What they say about themselves (doesn't sound too bad): http://www.tirechain.com/Why-Purchase.htm Also, FWIW I found 2 sets (4 chains) for $100 on my local classifieds, one pair is about 40% the other about 25% left.

  2. #2Scout_19692011-11-14 12:29

    X2 on tirechain.com I have a set of their Duo-Grip's for my backhoe. I have bought car chains and chains parts from them too. Quality, price and customer service were great.

  3. #3da'yoop2011-11-14 13:12

    Thanks, I went to their website and checked them out. They were half the price of the local tire shop. Even with shipping they were a lot cheaper.