Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tire is a little worn

Dwol ยท 2021-11-08 18:34

What do you think....Put a new tube in and she should be as good as new?

Replies7
  1. #11693TA2021-11-08 18:48

    Yes, a new tube is in order.

  2. #2nova4812021-11-08 18:57

    Maybe a little Armor All

  3. #3ianjoub2021-11-08 21:20

    That looks like a good candidate for water filling.

  4. #4Tenwheeler2021-11-08 21:28

    Operator needs a raise? Saved a lot of money driving it back in! Do not have to pay for a service call that way. All meant in fun but I have seen worse done. Then the op asked for a raise the same week.

  5. #5Ben House2021-11-08 21:34

    One of my old dry rotted back tires looked like that after the tube blew the sidewall out.

  6. #6Swetz2021-11-09 07:05

    Personally, I think I would double tube it just in case one tube tries to sneak out one of those tiny holes...

  7. #7stinky642021-11-09 09:45

    Double tube with a can of fix a flat...just in case...