Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tire pressure monitors

HATCHEQUIP · 2023-06-23 10:08

Looking for unit that will do 10 wheels or more & thought someone might already have been down this road and would have some suggestions of good & bad

Replies3
  1. #1Truck Shop2023-06-23 12:14

    The only two I have heard of-Cat's Eye and Talon. Only know of one that's using either and he has a Talon. He didn't complain about so I guess It's working as should.

  2. #2kenworth2023-06-23 15:13

    I have been running the DORAN 360HD TPMS system on my RSH that I pull behind my W900L for about 14 years now and it has worked great. I researched these systems to the end of the internet and back before deciding to purchase the DORAN system. I have had to buy one new set of sensors during the 14 year time as the batteries in them do die eventually. DORAN did tell me to unscrew them a little bit off the valve stem to take the pressure off of them to turn them off and make them last longer. So far so good. ​

  3. #3HATCHEQUIP2023-06-26 15:26

    Thanks alot fellows will check um out