Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tl 130 wiring issue

mxanders ยท 2026-04-18 21:24

Hey guys, I am the owner of a new to me tl130. It has around 2700 hours but is fairly clean with a new paint job and no noticeable leaks yet. The machine starts good and has plenty of power but the instrument panel has every light on. I took the kick panel off where the relays are and if I tap on the relay furthest to the right, two of the last three lights go on and off. I dont think its system critical because what little ive used the machine it seems to work ok. Just a couple more clues, the gas gauge starts below empty key off and goes past full key on, the hour meters green light blinks and it seems to be seeping a little of fluid out of the top aux connection. The guy I bought it from said when he hooked up an attachment and used the aux hydraulics they would not stop. The last hint is the 2 speed does not work. I believe all of these issues might be related. Is there any adilvice where to begin?

Replies1
  1. #1mxanders2026-04-22 21:09

    Nobody?