I have a question about there company,i went past there yard this saturday and it was complemetly empty not a machine in there,the lot is covered in weeds,it looked abanded for a couple of years, my qeustion is,did the go out of business,there a decent sized company or did they get a new yard and moved there. thanks
They've still got a site up: http://www.durkincon.com/ According to their "work experience" link, they had a job this year at a Valero refinery, so hopefully they've simply moved elsewhere. :beatsme
I know, I was on there website today,hopefully they did move but i dont know were they would move to and the new address isent on there website,Thats why i am asking,they are a major company,they have a 375,some volvo adts,a euclid water wagon,and lots others.
I believe Durkin had more than one yard.
trying to figure out how to contact mike durkin about pictures. ts-24 frank
I found more information about this company by exploring maps, They have a yard on spring mill road in White hall pa 18052. They are also storing some equipment in Atkinson freight co's yard, in Bensalem pa. I see a cat 375, a b 61 water truck, a d9r, a pete 379 and a crane, and some other equipment. I seen them a couple of weeks ago so they are still storing them there. hicrop10 is mike durkin.
thanks for the info on durkin. ts-24 frank. hicrop10; is there any way i could ask you for help. i am desperetly trying to photo ts-24's and ts-18's for historical purposes, i am a momber of the HCEA. i have been told youre co. has several in youre yard in WHITEHALL PA, i am going to be in the area end of mo. is it possible to ask you if i could make some arangement. thanks for youre time. ts-24 frank
Crazy me, but I think I recognize the paint scheme. They are working on the PA Turnpike's service plaza in King of Prussia. I think... got a few red pieces of equipment and a newer 345c I think.
Jim, that could be P DiMarco & co inc, they run near there and have some mid size excavators,they also have red equipment (although I think it was a darker shade of red.) Probably is Durkin though.