Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tooth bar help for my RC 100

waumpuscat ยท 2010-06-16 10:01

I broke a shank(adapter)off of the bolt on tooth bar on my RC 100 and am trying to find out where I can get a replacement. The number and make stamped into the weld on shank is: Black Cat 1552 VP Anybody know where I can get one or one that will match up? I have searched for hours and gone back to ASV (now Terex) where the tooth bar came from and they are clueless. Please Help if you can

Replies3
  1. #1xcmark2010-06-16 21:00

    can you post a a picture of the shank and tooth. there was a guy selling shanks and matching tooth on ebay .

  2. #2Digdeep2010-06-17 20:29

    I think ASV uses Virnig buckets. You should contact them direct if it is a bucket that came with the machine. 1-800-648-2408.

  3. #3KSSS2010-06-17 21:21

    You could also get a hold of Black Cat themselves. They are a major supplier of ground engagement components.