Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Top notch operators

Truck Shop ยท 2017-11-22 22:15
Replies8
  1. #1RZucker2017-11-23 00:55

    Amazing how stubbornly stupid some of these people are. Absolutely zero common sense.

  2. #2thepumpguysc2017-11-23 06:18

    The conditions those guys work in on a DAILY basis is unbelievable.. & its the "norm" for them.. I don't mind a "challenge" every once in a while but that's crazy..

  3. #3Graham12017-11-23 14:45

    What always amazes me about this sort of video is the amount of guys just milling about really close to where it's all going badly wrong. I would be standing well back if I wasn't directly involved. They are asking to get wiped out. Graham

  4. #4kenh2017-12-02 15:35

    I have seen a few where a piece of equipment is back up on the road/trail with a excavator, bucket is lowered to remove loop of cable, tow strap, tension on the tow strap is relaxed, loop slips off bucket tooth, awaay she goes!

  5. #5DIYDAVE2017-12-02 20:31

    This it, Ken???

  6. #6John C.2017-12-02 21:21

    Seen that one before. I always wondered if they had to set back on its feet again after it ran down the hill?

  7. #7kenh2017-12-02 22:18

    That is one Save. The same procedure was applied to various other vehicles, different country/s. One was a tadom truck, guy jumped in after it started to move, promptly back out. I'm guessing no air. One Dozer in Russia.

  8. #892U 34062017-12-03 21:22

    That driver at 11:40 has some balls. I'd be beyond scared being in that situation.