http://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...2NjRkNTktNmE1YS00YjI1LWFjMjMtNmU2MjcyZjQ4ZjQ2 Thanks to Farmall Tom on the Redpower forum for making the PDF file, and for sharing the information. Alan
File was too large for me to see, anyway to resize it?
i think you have to download the file to your computer..........i think it's like 42 mb if that helps. hope you have hi speed.....
Alright I'll see if I can do it, i'm not very good with computers.
It is a big file, but has a lot of good info in it. Sometimes it helps to turn off your virus protection ( I know, it sounds risky) Norton, etc., as they interfere with the download process. I can't save pictures unless I disable mine. Alan
I downloaded it succesfully. Looks like some valuable knowledge to gain.
I would like to now what the document consists of before I attept the download. could someone sum it up.
It is an IH track wear guide, it lays out in great detail what happens as the undercarriage moves in both forward and reverse, how to measure wear and Identify what you are seeing. The specific numbers apply to International products, but the methods apply to all crawler tractors.. Link to the thread it was posted in.. http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55251&st=0 Very useful if you are going to repair your tractor, or just want to have a better understanding of how everything works and wears. It's about 68 pages. Covers components, wear measurement, etc.
Sweet thanks. i will be down loading it.
Wrong! Hello. This is a classic example of how NOT to save/upload a file. The book is in pages, the files should be the same. An analogy would be to cut a record or CD and have a bunch of songs, but no gap between the music and all one track. You HAVE to create a bunch of scans when doing a book, at least one per 2 pages. It took effort to screw this up.
Why don't you go over to Redpower and intruct the original poster in the proper way to do it. Or, ignore this post altogether and get on with your life. Alan
I would rather have it in one file. This book has 69 pages, who wants to mess with 69 files.
Excuse me... The PDF's were purposely linked together in a single file so that the training guide (and that's what it is - a TECHNICAL TRAINING GUIDE ) could be read in book-like form. ointhead I wanted to be able to share this volume with my friends and fellow enthusiasts in it's "original" form. If you don't like it... tough. I suggest you not download it and/or don't use it. I declare... Some people wouldn't be happy if you gave them your last dollar. Good greif...:Banghead
Been trying to download the file but keep getting the Google error: "Sorry, we are unable to scan this file for viruses. The file exceeds the maximum size that we scan. Download anyway?" If I tell it to download anyway it doesn't respond. What am I doing wrong?
So far as I know, you aren't doing anything wrong. If you continue to have trouble and/or you want, shoot me an E-mail and I can send it directly to you. -FT
I get same error message, its just because exactly as it says the file is larger than they scan. But it DL's fine for me. Thank you nice info to have.
International Great Post Farmall Tom! My dad has been running IH dozers and loaders for 45 years. I downloaded and printed off the manual for him. He has had IH 175B&C's, TD-25C and Td-20C's, E's and G's. He loved the manual. Do you have the same manual that would included the TD-20E's and 175C? Of course little has changed with the IH designs except for the engine upgrades to Cummins. The IH designs were so ahead of their time, they got it right the first time.
Sorry, we are unable to scan this file for viruses. The file exceeds the maximum size that we scan. Download anyway If you get the message above it should give you the option to download anyway. That is what I did and it took about 6 minutes to download. Great Post!!!! Thank you...
Sorry, I don't have any other U/C manuals. I bought a whole bunch of IH technical training manuals all in one lot last year and this particular was the only one of it's kind. The others are for a variety of different things... IH Training Manuals (3) - Introduction to Model 180 Pay Hauler (PH-6) (15) - Hyd. Power Steering, Models PH-65B & PH-100 Pay Haulers (PH-7) (12) - Hoist System - Models PH-65B & PH-100 Pay Haulers (PH-8) (13) - Scheduled Maintenance - Model 175 & 200 Loaders (CT-30) (13) - Scheduled Maintenance - Model TD-9B & 150 Loaders (CT-32) (6) - TD-9 Series B Crawler Tractor Orientation (CT-34) IH/Hough Technical Training Guides (5) - Introduction - Model H-65C Pay Loader (PL-2) (1) - Series 120 & 400 Pay Loader Units - Modulator System (PL-4) (1) - International H-400B Pay Loader (PL-8) (3) - International Model E-200 Pay Scraper (PS-8) (6) - International Model E-211 Pay Scraper (PS-11) I still have at least a few of each (not all) but I haven't scanned any of the others. (Nor do I really intend to... ) More than likely, they will end up on E-bay one of these days when I get up some motivation. -FT
One file. Hello. If you create several scans and do not link them but place them in a common directory and set the stack to refer to each scan it will show up as one "book", but will download MUCH faster, and as one series of downloads. From the user standpoint it looks the same. And, I pointed this out, a frequent error caused by misunderstanding of .pdf files. Again, from a user standpoint it looks the same one way or the other. Not intended to upset anyone, just trying to inform.