Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Track motor on Samsung 130SE

mrtimber ยท 2013-04-23 19:54

Hi all, I am new ti this forum. So far I have found it very intersting and informative. I have an old Samsung SE130 with hydash final drive. I want to remove only the track motor and does ny one have an explodes view of this motor and some advice as well. Thank all Denis:

Replies5
  1. #1DonnaGutier2013-04-24 08:05

    Can you please paste few picture of Samsung SE130 so that we can make it solve able easily?

  2. #2mrtimber2013-04-24 18:17

    Here's pictures of excavator Samsung SE130 and picture of the track motor that I want to remove

  3. #3Dr. Dozer2013-04-25 10:11

    they are pretty easy to work on. If you give me a fax # I would be glad to send you a break down of it

  4. #4finaldrive2013-04-25 16:17

    If you take it apart while on the machine all of the motor parts will come out. They are not a self contained motor. It CAN be done, it's not easy and not recommended.

  5. #5Dr. Dozer2013-04-25 16:49

    you got that right ,it can get to be alot of fun doing it that way.Off is much easier and more sanitary.