Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Track roller parts

Gopher1 ยท 2013-11-13 12:50

Just a quick question to the group. I recently acquired a Case 350 dozer. Once I got it home and did a more complete inspection, looks like I need a top and bottom roller (note to self, caution when buying a dozer that is covered in mud). I have checked around and seems like one of the advertisers here, All Make Solutions, has decent pricing. Just curious if anyone has used their parts and what you thought about them. Replacing the top roller looks pretty easy and the bottom one is the last one in the row, so it does not look like too big job either. Thanks in advance on replies.

Replies1
  1. #1bhtn2013-11-22 22:18

    I have no experience with "All Make Solutions" so can't say one way or another. We get our undercarriage parts from Heavyquip. Looks like they have locations in Dallas & Houston in Texas. Yes the top roller is usually easy. The bottom roller "can" be easy IF all the bolts come out. Do WHATEVER you can to avoid having a bolt break off. Drilling or blowing them out with a torch from underneath.....not so much fun you can be sure. BTDT I'd get an extra bottom roller to have also. Be sure and run it some and be sure that one is all you have out. BTDT too. Good luck to you.